By virtue of being a member of NATSTUCO, Summit School Student council is a member of the National Association of Secondary School Principals.
From this affiliation, the council benefits from the “NASSP List of Approved Contests, Programs, and Activities for Students”. A number of beneficial programs are included here.
MEET THE STUDENT COUNCIL ADVISORS
- Sheunesu Dube- Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Andreas Xeroudakis – Senior Boys Council Advisor
- Andrew Graydon – Senior Boys Council Advisor
- Katarina Bulic – Senior Girls Council Advisor
- Manal Abu Dahech- Senior Girls Council Advisor
- Giselle Caretto – Elementary council Advisor
Ms. Laila Nachar-School Counselor/Well-Being Coordinator
Ms. Sajeda Sami-Primary Arabic Coordinator
Ms. Ayat Ibrahim -Secondary Arabic Coordinator
Ms. Katarina Bulic -Secondary English Coordinator
Mr. Andreas Xeroudakis -Secondary Math Coordinator